Spring Branch, TX is nestled among several beautiful bayous, including Briar Branch, Brickhouse Gully, and the towns’ namesake Spring Branch. The first settler was a German named Karl Kolbe in 1830.
The historic Spring Branch Independent School District was one of the first in the area donated by St. Peter’s United Church in 1856.
Today, the Spring Branch, TX Independent School District welcomes diverse children from all nationalities. As part of the Memorial Villages, the town has historical significance and affordable housing options within close proximity of Central Houston.
bluefrog Plumbing + Drain are honored to serve the good people in our eclectic community. Our team members are experts in the field and regularly revisit their skills to stay current with developing technologies.
Our Specialized Plumbing Services
- Sump Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Slab and Gas Leak Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Expansion Tank Repair and Maintenance
- Troubleshooting for Yard Line and Water Leaks
- Kitchen Plumbing Design, Installation, and Renovation
- Traditional Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Tub and Sink Design, Installation, and Renovation
- Residential and Commercial Water Line Installation and Repair
- Bathroom Plumbing Services including Drip Repair
- Water Filter System Installation and Repair
- Plumbing Service for Water Features and Wells
- Garbage Disposal Installation and Repair
Complications with Fractured Drilling & Your Plumbing
Texan families across the state benefit from fracking natural gas out of the rich shale beneath the surface of wider Houston. However, for many, the profits are dissolved quickly by the damage the drilling does to the joints and pipes of the underground plumbing system supplying homes with clean water and sanitation services.
The original plumbing was designed to be stationary. Fractured drilling removes the gas by forcing pressurized water, chemicals, and sand into the shale. The pressure of fracking on plumbing disrupts the flow of clean water and slows down the removal of wastewater.
Fracking is responsible for frequent, tiny earthquakes that jostle the plumbing network and can cause of slab leaks, burst pipes, and even blockages. Do not attempt to repair underground plumbing because it can be dangerous and extremely expensive.
Choose the Best, Choose bluefrog Plumbing + Drain!
Marketers are slick and smart with their advertising promising the moon when it comes to technical services like plumbing. Everyone claims to be the best plumber in Houston, but bluefrog wants to prove to you that our plumbing services exceed expectations while offering dependable and affordable repairs.
We back our word with a Right Solution Guarantee. We want our customers to be confident in hiring us for all plumbing needs and to accomplish this goal we have implemented the Right Solution Guarantee.
We trust our expert tradespeople to make efficient, cost-effective decisions but if they do make a mistake (we all do we are human after all!) we will fix it without any additional cost to you.
Warning Signs Your Plumbing Needs Servicing
Plumbing problems rear their unique and puzzling heads in a variety of forms. Sometimes rolling up your sleeves and breaking out the plunger is the best course of action. Other times, attempting to repair burst pipes yourself can backfire and cost you an enormous amount of your hard-earned money.
- Low Water Pressure is a problem in many homes and retail spaces. This common problem arises when the plumbing is overtaxed not allowing the wastewater to flow out sufficiently.
- Damage to flooring and walls occurs when a pipe is leaking or burst. Brown and yellow stains appear on the ceiling and walls adjoining to kitchens and bathrooms. These problems are often found only after the damage is done. It takes a significant amount of time for water to ruin reinforced surfaces.
- Weird sounds accompanied by a lack of water coming from the taps could mean that the pipe providing access to tap is blocked or busted. Expect to hear knocking or high-pitched whirling.
- No Water: Turning on the tap only to find a dry faucet is alarming. A lack of water could be due to numerous problems. It is wise to check with the water company for routine maintenance and shutoffs before paying for a plumbing service.
If you encounter any of these alarming problems, trust bluefrog Plumbing + Drain to provide professional plumbing services. These are accompanied by full transparency about pricing, task length, and potential complications of the work.
Also, we get that gurgling toilets don’t always happen during normal business hours. bluefrog Plumbing and Drain maintain emergency plumbing services for these unwelcome problems. We will not charge sky high prices for scheduling an emergency visit.
Our affordable subscription service, ‘The BFPAD Proactive Protection Program’ includes a thorough annual plumbing evaluation, priority service, and a generous 15 percent discount!
The Proactive Protection Program is ideal for homes with less than optimal plumbing systems. Priority subscribers are placed ahead of one-off service calls to ensure subscribers receive a quick fix for their loyalty.
Give us a call to discuss how we can affordably repair your plumbing today!